LAWASIA invites members to submit their proposals to speak at the upcoming 32nd LAWASIA Conference taking place in Hong Kong from 5 – 8 November 2019.
Please note: If you would like to only be considered as a Moderator, please advise your session preference (refer here for conference program) and email firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 14 June 2019. You do not have to follow the online speaker submission process.
Proposals must correspond with the conference theme and one of the conference session topics. Please review the conference program for an overview of the topics and for a full description of each session.
Conference Theme: “Harmonisation through Synergy”
|Call for Speakers open||15 April 2019|
|Deadline for submitting proposals||14 June 2019|
|Notification of proposal acceptance||End of July 2019|
|Deadline for speakers to submit bio and photo||14 August 2019|
|Deadline for speakers to register for the conference||6 October 2019|
|Deadline for speakers to submit papers and presentation||11 October 2019|
|Conference Dates||5 – 8 November 2019|
Oral presentations, in a panel format. Interactive session format is recommended. The conference will have 3 streams of concurrent sessions held over 2 days.
Proposals will only be accepted through the online submission portal, no other format will be accepted.
Please submit your proposals by 14 June 2019.
Your proposal must adhere to the following requirements:
- name of session – refer to conference program
- word limit of 300 words, consisting of one or two paragraphs, fully summarising the content focus of your presentation
- proposals must be submitted in Word or PDF format
- proposals must be written in English and submitted through the online submission portal
- online submission is the only method for submitting proposals.
- name and contact details
- brief professional biography indicating relevant experience
- where will we find further information about you? Please share links to any social media accounts, videos, recorded presentations, published articles and/or testimonials
Following review, you will be informed by the end of July 2019 whether your proposal has been:
i. Accepted for oral presentation
ii. Not accepted
You will be required to submit your conferences papers and / or PPT presentation slides by 30 September 2019. By registering as a speaker for the 32nd LAWASIA Conference, you are giving your consent for the full paper and / or presentation slides, video, audio recording and photos taken during the oral presentation, to be used and published by LAWASIA, including being provided to conference delegates via a conference website.
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com