Preferential rates have been reserved for LAWASIA delegates at Regal Hongkong Hotel, for the period of stay of 4-9 November 2019.
Regal Hongkong Hotel is situated near Times Square in the heart of Causeway Bay, Hong Kong’s most dynamic, vibrant and liveliest business, shopping and entertainment hub. The hotel features 481 guest rooms, with a spectacular rooftop swimming pool and panoramic views of the park and harbour. The smart-luxury hotel pampers travellers with stylish comforts and a wide selection of restaurants.
88 Yee Wo Street
Hong Kong SAR
Phone: (852) 2890 6633
Distance to the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre: 2.5 km
Superior Room – 25 sqm
Single or double occupancy without breakfast: HK$1,500+/night
Single occupancy with breakfast: HK$1,650+/night
Double occupancy with breakfast: HK$1,800+/night
Deluxe room – 28 sqm
Single or double occupancy without breakfast: HK$1,650+/night
Single occupancy with breakfast: HK$1,800+/night
Double occupancy with breakfast: HK$1,950+/night
Executive Club Superior Room – 23-28 sqm
Single occupancy with breakfast: HK$1,950+/night
Double occupancy with breakfast: HK$2,150+/night
Executive Suite – 43 sqm
Single occupancy with breakfast: HK$2,300+/night
Double occupancy with breakfast: HK$2,500+/night
The above room rates are subject to availability and subject to a 10% service charge per room per night. The rate indicated is only valid for the period of stay (4-9 November 2019). Changes on the period of stay may result in change in room rate as well as the type of accommodation.
Superior / Deluxe Room
- Complimentary internet access in your guest room (up to 4 devices)
- Complimentary round-trip scheduled hotel shuttle bus to and from the Airport which is subject to availability and prior reservation is required
- Complimentary coffee and tea sachets for in-room making facilities
- Complimentary choice of daily local newspaper
- Complimentary use of Health Centre & Rooftop swimming pool
- Daily buffet breakfast can be arranged & charged at HK$150 plus 10% service charge per person
Extra Benefits for Executive Club Room / Suite
- Personalised check-in and check-out service at the Executive Club Reception (31/F)
- Exclusive access to the Executive Club Lounge, open daily from 7:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m.
- 7:00a.m. to 10:30a.m. Deluxe Continental Breakfast at Alto 88 Restaurant (31/F) or Full Buffet Breakfast at 1/F Café Rivoli
- 11:00a.m. to 6:00p.m. Refreshment at Executive Club Lounge (31/F)
- 6:00p.m. to 8:00p.m. Evening Cocktail at Executive Club Lounge (31/F)
- Complimentary selected and daily replenished minibar items
- Waive of long distance call service charges, local call and home direct call access fees
- Complimentary use of conference room for two hours per day (Advance reservation is required)
- Complimentary pressing of 2 pieces of clothing per stay, express laundry services at normal rate
- Late check-out to 4:00 p.m. (Subject to availability)
- Frequent Flyer Program mileage at qualifying room rate
- 10% off discount on Hotel selected services:
- Food & Beverage outlets
- Laundry, dry-cleaning and pressing services
- A daily supplement for double occupancy at HK$200 plus 10% service charge per person
How to Book
Please kindly note that all bookings should be made directly via the Reservation Team at Regal Hongkong Hotel and submitted on or before 19 September 2019.
Fax: (852) 2881 0777
Regrettably, the LAWASIA Secretariat is unable to assist with hotel arrangements.